Rihanna for Armani


Rihanna has designed a second capsule collection for Armani Jeans and it looks great! For this collection Rihanna and Giorgio Armani are incorporating actual pieces for you to mix and match.

I think the sketches are perfect representations of outfits Rihanna would wear herself, especially look #3. I'm glad the actual pieces didn't get lost in translation from sketch to real life. Not sure where or when these items will be available but they're sure to be expensive whenever they are released. So once they hits stores I'll have to see if I can find some replicas for curvy girls.

Look #1 is a three piece outfit featuring a moto style leather jacket with an asymmetrical zip, denim cutoff shorts with a plaid tartan print on the underside and a white tank with with a bird print pattern.


Look #2 is a awesome Rihanna tee and a pair of light wash skinny jeans. The jeans are giving me a 90's denim vibe but in a good way. This outfit certainly looks the most versatile because you can't really go wrong with a t-shirt and jeans.


Look # 3 is a denim jumpsuit, I have to say it looks super cute on the sketch and in real life. But as someone whose not a size 2 like Rihanna, I'll reserve my opinions until I actually see someone in this outfit.

Source
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!