A Little Leopard Goes A Long Way

Happy Friday guys! I'm soo happy that the weekend is finally here, although I'm not sure why being that I have to work the whole weekend. Maybe I'm happy because the weather is getting nicer. Even though it was raining pretty bad today the sun still managed to make an appearance. Anyway onto my outfit...

Today was one of those days where my outfit started from the shoes up. Since it was raining I decided on my black boots to start. Whenever it rains I like to go with a shorter outfit this way when I walk I don't really get any splashes on my clothes.

I wanted to keep the outfit fairly simple so I went with a never fail option, a little black dress. My denim jacket gave the look a more relaxed and casual daytime feel which was perfect since I was wearing this to class. I still felt like something was missing so I threw on the leopard scarf. It was the perfect touch for this ensemble!


Jacket: Lane Bryant
Dress: Old Navy
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's (Brand: Rampage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!