I want that look... for less!


Jessica Alba was out spending time with her fam this past weekend in a very comfy and stylish look. I love her play on colors with the lime green and blue! She makes me want to start wearing hats again, but with my short hair I sometimes feel like hats make me look like I'm bald.

I usually try not to have the same color dress and shoes because I hate being too matchy matchy. But Jessica's version is inspiring and she proves that it doesn't have to equal overkill.

Get the curvy version of this look for less!
ASOS Curve
Jersey Maxi Dress
$47.71
Lane Bryant
3/4 Length Sleeve Cardigan
$44.95

Heels.com
Fixation - By Naughty Monkey
$95
Forever 21
Striped Band Straw Fedora
$10.80

Forever 21
Geo Print Hobo
$22.80
Charlotte Russe
Rhinestone Trim Tortiouse Shell Shades
$5.50

Urban Outfitters
UO Côte d'Ivoire Bracelet
$20

Urban Outfitters
Delicate Arrow Necklace
$19

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

This is such a cute look!!! Lovely blue dress! :)
Originalluxury

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!