Pink Lady

Hello again! Hope you all are enjoying the last bits of summer. I know I plan to sieze every last little moment of summer fun I can get. For those of you who don't know I througholy enjoy my summer and can never get enough of warm sunshine on my face. You'll never hear me say I'm ready for summer to be over... nope!

I have yet to return to pants and have been rockin only dresses and skirts for the past few months. I figure I might as well since I'm gonna have cover my legs in the comming months. But til then on with the leg show!

So I copped this little number like 2yrs ago and have ben enjoying it quite often. I love this dress because it's actually quite plain. A simple v-neck short sleeved dress. The bright pink color is what sucked me in at first then when I tried it on and realized it had pockets... sold.

I had just bought this scarf like 2 weeks ago and had been waiting for the right outfit to throw it on with (I know I'm not the only one who waits to wear something new til just the right outfit comes along). I figured this was a perfect pairing since the dress is low cut and I tend to wear a cami under it most times.

Then I belted it and threw on a few other accesories, curled my hair for a nice little change, did my makeup and I was set.

Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Rainbow
Scarf & Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!