I fly I fly high I'm blazin...




My photographer told me to put my hand like like this.
When I asked why she said just wait... you'll see.  


Hey guys,

This day was so lovely it sounded like a good idea to do a shoot by the water, it felt so nice with the cool breeze blowing. So it was perfect that I was already in the mood to class things up a little. I figured why not add a blazer. Blazers are probably one of the easiest ways to add a touch of sophistication to any look. They just make your entire outfit seem more pulled together instantly. And a white blazer for the summer is a perfect way to keep cool but still be covered, they’re also a great substitution for cardigans. Plus if you were the blazer buttoned it pulls you in right where a belt would. The blazer I’m wearing is made from linen which is such a great material for hot summer days if you don’t mind the wrinkles.

I threw the blazer over this floral printed strapless tube dress. I didn’t get any full body shots so you can’t see my shoes but I was wearing the same red wedges from the previous post. You can see em here.

Thanks to Iiona for the pics!

Blazer: Lane Bryant
Dress: Old Navy
Feather Earrings: H&M
Necklace: Shopko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!