Fun with Trains





Hey all,

I’m baaacckk! Sorry for my delayed absence, life’s been pretty hectic for me. I moved into a new apt, finished up school for the summer, got a new job, and did a bunch of other little things. You know how life gets in the way, there’s always somethin. But now that things have settled some I’m back to bloggin, and I got say I’ve really missed doing updates and showcasing outfits.

This is a photo shoot that I did with my wonderful friend and resident photographer Iiona a couple of weeks ago. We were in search of a cool place with graffiti in the background so we decided to head down to some train tracks. There really wasn’t as much graffiti as I had hoped for and it was pretty hot that day so I’m not sure why I choose pants. Especially since I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve worn pants this summer including these. But I wore them so I had to just go with it.

I got this red plaid shirt about a year or so ago. I love it cuz the dark red plaid seems very manly but the ruffles on the front make it girly and feminine. Plus it’s slightly sheer which makes it really lightweight. Then I paired the skinny leg jeans and red wedges.

Thanks to Iiona for the pics!
Shirt & Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!