A Day In The Park










Hey Guys,

For this shoot I headed to the park. Another beautiful day deserved another shoot outside. Since it was still pretty hot I picked out a denim mini skirt. I went with this one because it has this really pretty yellow and blue stitching all around the bottom. It kinda reminds me of a New Mexico western type theme with the way the stitching is and the color combo of the thread. Next I picked the grey shirt. The small puffed upped shoulders are so fun and of the moment. I really love the puffed shoulder trend but since it was day time I had to keep the poufiness to a minimum. The back has this really amazing cut out detail that gives a nice little surprise when I turn around. Love! I paired a yellow tank top under the grey shirt to play off the yellow stitching in the skirt.

Then I paired this multi colored chain necklace to really stand out. Normally I don’t like to do big necklaces like this during the day but the color paired up so nicely I had to try it out. I’m glad I did cuz I think big necklaces and day time go really well together when paired with the right outfit. This is one of my fav necklaces I love whenever I get a chance to wear it. I added some big ol gold hoop earrings, some metallic beaded sandals and I was good to go.

Thanks to Iiona for the pics!

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Necklace: Aldo
Earrings: Gift


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I looove the detail in the back of the shirt and the poofy sleeves! Plus that necklace really adds some sass, love it all!

LaToya said...

Oh, I love that top!! You look perfect for the day. You really worked the pictures with those super cute poses!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!