2011 MTV VMA's: Ladies


Here are some of my fav look from Sunday nights MTV VMA Awards...

First up as she should be is Beyonce, looking flawless as always. I love the bright orange color against her skin. The expectant mom to be looked spectacular to the fullest in her Lanvin Fall 2011 gown.

Katy Perry worked her quirky magic and came out on top with her asian inspired Fall 2011 Atelier Versace look. I love how playful and fun Katy always looks while still being chic and fashionable.

Kim Kardashian or should I say Kim Humphries is one fashionista who never looks bad on the red carpet. Sunday night was no different.

Demi Lovato looked georgus and kinda reminded me of a mini J.Lo in her Mandalay body con dress and metal toed Christian Louboutin heels. Hard to believe she's only 19.

Miss Kelly Rowland had on of my fav looks of the night. She let her inner diva shine with this Fall 2011 Falguni & Shane Peacock dress. Again I'm loving the gold on black. It's sooo chic!

Zoe Saldana definitly brought the sexy in her deep v in her Barbara Bui Fall 2011 dress. I love those gold embellishments and printed wedges!

Kat Deluna looked lovely as well in a textured one shoulder body con dress. Love the black heels with a hint of neon pink.

Katie Holmes looked rather cute n sassy in this Azzedine Alaia halter dress. This look was unexpected but I quickly came to like it.

Lil Mama looked pretty in this sparkly little number. It was nice to see her in a dress for once.

Last is once of my fav young starlets Selena Gomez. She may be young but her fashion is not. Selena has been on her game this whole year with look after look of fabness. She kills it here in a Julien MacDonald gown paired with gold Brian Atwood heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!