British Invasion



Hey Guys,

So the other day I was really feelin in the mood for somethin different. Since I've been wearing skirts and dresses non stop this summer I thought pants and a tee were in order. I immediately thought of this british flag shirt that I bought a few months ago. I had still never worn it and I thought today was the perfect day to break it out. I love how the sleeves have the cut out details on them. I didn't want anything to distract from the shirt, which is why I choose black tights. I keep getting a rocker vibe from this t-shirt everytime I look at it.

In my head I was also doing a little tribute to Amy Winehouse. She was one of my fav artists from the moment I first heard her voice and I always had faith in her and hoped she would pull it together. I was so upset when I heard about her death. This outfit made me think of her just because of the flag. Since I was thinking of Amy I had to wear my hair up in a mini beehive style and wear cat eyes. You can't see my makeup because of my glasses but trust me the cat eyes are there. I'll try and remember to do better with more closeups next time to show the details. 

T-Shirt: Ideeli
Tights: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Love you Amy...

1983 - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!