2011 MTV VMA's: Men

I had to show some love to the men who looked fashionably chic at the VMA's... gotta love a man who knows how to dress.

Kevin Hart Kevin looked incredibly stylish in an Yves Saint Laurent belt, Acne jeans, Lanvin sneakers and an amazing Helven Leather Jacket by A.L.C. Love the whole look for h to t as Tyra would say.

Neyo had a super stylish urban dapper look for the night. I really like his brown sweater with the gold specs all over. He polished things off by adding his signature fedora.

Swizz Beatz always looks for effortlessly cool and stylish. I think if I were a boy I would definitely be referencing this man for some style inspiration.

Kanye West opted not to walk to carpet but still looked stylish and very "Yezzy-centric" when he appeared on stage. He wore an ombre dyed shirt from Theyskens for Theory’s Resort 2012 collection with jeans and his own shoe design grey”Watermelon” Nike Air Yeezy 2′s.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!