Floral Essence





It was an amazing 84 degrees yesterday and can I just say… YAY! Spring has finally come to the Midwest even if it is only 1 -2 days a week. We’re getting there people, baby steps lol. So since spring did decide to show up, I got a chance to wear my two tiered floral print skirt. When I first woke up and saw how beautiful it looked outside this skirt was the first thing that popped in my head. I bought it at the end of summer last year on sale. I paired the white sweater with it because this cable knit is so lightweight and comfy. It’s one of those sweaters that can easily be worn in transition seasons like spring and fall. Then I went with neutral colored wedges and I was out the door. Most of my shoes are neutral colors probably because they go with everything. One of my fashion goals for 2011 is to incorporate more colored shoes into my wardrobe, I’ll keep you posted on how that goes.

Have a great weekend,
Alicia
Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!