Pretty in Pink





Today I turned in the last of my homework and said goodbye to school. It may only be goodbye until summer semester starts in June, but it was a still goodbye none the less. It felt sooo good to be completely done with all my work and know that I have a couple of weeks of relaxation to enjoy. It seemed like it took forever to get those last assignments and final projects all turned in but it’s finally over so YAY for me.

Ok moving on to my outfit, it was gorgeous outside today so I wanted to wear a skirt. I went with this white floral one because I hadn’t worn it in a while and the print just says spring/summer. I figured a day like this deserved some attention. This skirt is one of those that has a great twirl effect when you spin. Also I’m also a sucker for floral prints I can’t get enough of them so it skirt is just a win win all around.  I went with the pink shirt since the skirt made me feel really girly and there’s no better color than pink to keep a girly theme going. I prefer to wear cardi’s as a way to add more layers and give dimension to my outfits. So I picked out this brown cardi (I love a brown and pink combo). Finally the shoes, I ordered these about a 2 months ago and haven’t had a chance to wear them since the weather has been so crazy here. Snow, then a little sun, then rain and mud… ugh, definitely not ideal weather for cream colored lace shoes. Today however was the perfect day to break out these lovely wedges so I took full advantage.

Hope you all enjoy you weekend,
Alicia


Cardi: Lane Bryant
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Burlington
Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!