Dear Spring






Dear Spring,

I've caught a glimpse of you here and there over the past few weeks. I love the way your sunshine warms my face, everything is better with you around. Please come back I miss you.

Love Alicia

It has been rain central here the past two weeks and I hadn't been wearing anything too exciting. Almost May an still not that warm outside, it feels more like fall than spring. Well I took it upon myself to bring a little bit of spring to my outfits and offset some of this gloomy weather. On one of the non rainy days I was able to show a little leg so I decided on this pink pleated dress and periwinkle colored cardi.  I love the color combo and how it's not overly bright when paired together. This outfit inspired my little letter above, kind of an ode to spring.

Also you may have noticed my hair cut, I got it done earlier in the week. It's the first time I've worn my hair this short in years. But every so often I need a big change cause I can never stay the same for too long. I'm still getting used to no more side pony's but I'm commin around.

Dress: Lane Bryant
Cardi: Shopko
Shoes: Gifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!