How u doin??




I showed this outfit to my sister and she said it reminded her of something Wendy Williams would wear. I'll take that cause the woman wears some great outfits. To that I also say "How you doinnnn?" (in my Wendy Williams voice).

I wore this one day to work last week because it was in the 60's on the day I wore it. I love love love this bright multi colored cardigan. I just happen to go in Old Navy on one of those random shopping days where I found both the dress and cardi on sale (score for me), I really like how the dress has subtle pleating around the neckline. Since I was goin to work I decided to keep the rest of the outfit neutral as a way to balance out the bright cardi.

Dress & Cardi: Old Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!