Male Mannequin



Yesterday I got to give out fashion advice to people at a job fair about what's best to wear to an interview, can I just say... YAY!!! I love talking about fashion and being able to help people become as fashionable as they can no matter what your budget. It was so much fun and I felt like I really helped some people. The guy in the second pic came in and was dressed soo cute we made him our male mannequin for the day cause we didn't have one. We all loved his outfit, a great example of what guys can wear to an interview. My friend Lacey (on the far left) looked amazing, her 3 layers of clothing the blazer, collared shirt and sweater vest including a skinny blue belt made her look perfect for an interview or any other business situation. I loved her entire outfit from head to toe. What a great day I can't wait to do more stuff like that in the future.

Lacey's Entire Outfit: The Limited

My Outfit
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Burlington
Belt: Torrid
Boots: Lane Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!