Wedding Chic

I wore this little number to a good friends wedding 2 weekends ago. First, let me just say that the bride was gorgeous! So beautiful and elegant she really did look amazing. I was soo happy and excited to attend the celebration. The wedding was as you can imagine somewhat fancy. My only dilemma... what to wear?

Now I'm not gonna say that I didn't have anything to wear because I did. I just didn't want to wear anything I had. It pains me to say that I, like many other young fashionistas out there was on a shopping budget. I wanted something new but didn't want to spend a lot.

I decided to check out J.C. Penny's where I successfully found this awesome dress. As soon as I tried it on I knew this was it. It said classy wedding guest all over it. I loved that the leopard print was only a small portion on top.  

Once I had the dress situation figured out I had to plan the accessories. At first I was a little leery about doing snakeskin wedges with a leopard print dress. After several shoe changes, I figured it was safe to do since there was enough of a distance between the shoes and the top of the dress.

I went with black and silver accessories as a way to add a little shine to the overall look. Because the wedding went from day to night I kept my makeup simple with just a light smokey eye. I definitely didn't wasn't to be too flashy during the day portion.

My look hair and makeup included even lasted me the whole night. I had so much fun! The wedding was the most perfect way to put a cap on the end of summer for me. Special thanks to JoAnn & Karen for snapping my pics.

Dress: J.C. Penny's
Necklace & Rings: Forever 21
Earrings: From a vacation to Atlanta
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!