My Birthday!!!

I had my birthday back on Aug 21, and I'm just now getting around to posting some of the shots from the night. Special thanks to my mom for snapping my pics. These were some shots I took before heading out for the night with my sis and some friends for dancing and drinks. It was such a fun night I am very thankful for my wonderful friends and family! They made my birthday weekend absolutely fantastic :)

I bought this dress way back in April. I got it on sale for like $20! It's got that Herve Leger signature bandage look goin on. Normally I don't buy dresses like this because as a curvy fashionista I don't love clingy outfits. I like things to fit (key word... fit) and not be too tight. But for 20 bucks I figured I could afford to take a chance on something new.

I kept saving this dress for a special occasion and what better time to break this out than on My B-Day! I must admit I am in love with this dress. I thought it may make me look like a bumble bee but no I looked like a very stylish birthday girl at least I did in my head.

I added some bling embellishments, an awesome metal fringe purse that I scored for $8, my wedges and I was ret to go. 


The next afternoon my mommie made me a fabulous b-day lunch (mmmm) that me and the rest of my fam thoroughly enjoyed. It was a perfect way to end a perfect weekend. Thanks for reading...

Dress: Torrid
Cardi: Old Navy
Necklace, Rings & Purse: Forever 21
Earrings: Got these on vacation in Atlanta a few yrs ago
Wedges: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!