Green with Envy



I bought this dress from Old Navy, one of my favorite stores because they have such affordable stuff and lately they have really been stepping their game up when it comes to keeping up with trends. I loved this dress so much that I bought it another magenta color (which I’m sure I will be featuring at some point). The ruffles on the top of dress keep it from being so plain and it adds a feminine girly touch. There are also pockets on the sides which you can’t see but the fact that they’re there makes me really happy. Sometimes when I buy stuff from Old Navy it can be thin and a little see through but this dress is double lined which means I don’t have to worry about wearing any sort of tank tops or slips underneath it.  All in all this dress was a really great buy. In the past I’ve normally wore my bright yellow cardi with this dress but after one too many Packer’s references (I’m lovingly talking to you Julie) I decided to switch to this brown cardi, besides it matched my shoes better any way. I wanted to try and go for a more noticeable and dramatic lip color so I went with this deep berry shade called “Buttered Rum” that I got from Avon.

Cardi: Lane Bryant
Dress: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless

2 comments:

MaggleBish said...

There's a Groupon today for Old Navy - $10 for $20.

Laura McCorkell said...

alicia i'm so happy to see you following your fashion dream :) you look great and so happy!! great blog you started here!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!