Gimmie Gimmie: Summer Wedges

1.2.
           
3.

4.5.

       6.   

7.8.

9.

10.   11.

12.

       13.   14.



Now that the weather is heating up here in Wisconsin, I've been wearing a summer staple of mine... wedges! I live for wedges so I thought I would do a special post for some of the ones I'm lusting after (especially #3, I better start saving my pennies). Besides coming in many styles, shapes, colors and patterns most wedges are super super comfy. Wedges are a great compromise for women like myself who at times want to wear heels but don't want the pain. Personally I think espadrilles and cork wedges are the most comfy styles. When I can make it through a 12hr shift at work and my feet don't hurt after wearing a pair of wedges all day long then I must profess my love them. And they can come in all different price ranges too, the Old Navy ones #9 are only $15 bucks. At that price you can't afford not to be stylish. Happy Shopping!

Thanks for stopping by... S.I.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!