Short Jacket, Long Skirt





When I got dressed this morning I was really in the mood for a long skirt. I'm on the shorter side so long skirts and me don't always look in sync. But sometimes I just can't fight my fashion urge when I really want to wear a certain item. Today was one of those days. I kept it simple by adding a v-neck tee but the stripy green pattern made it pop a bit. I was a little cold so I threw on this cropped khaki jacket which matched my boots very well. When I do long skirts I like to add heels to keep myself from looking even shorter, but I really love my slouchy khaki boots (and did I mention how well they matched my jacket). The necklace I got a couple yrs ago and I just <3.

Jacket: Gift from my sister
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: I can't remember
Boots: Burlington
Necklace: Shopko

1 comment:

tenzin said...

love it.... looking good girl...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!