Mellow Yellow






Today was one of those days where it's really sunny out and you think it's gonna be warm, but nope it's really cold. I decided to take this transition period from winter to spring as an opportunity to wear some of my fav winter pieces before it's time to pack them away. I stayed with the sunshine vibe and wore my slouchy yellow sweater (love yellow it's one of my fav colors). The black tank top I have on is actually part of a 2 piece sweater but I always wear it by itself as an undershirt in the winter. You can't see my headband in the other photos so I did a close up of it. I got it at this little shop downtown for only $8, definitely a good purchase.

Sweater: Old Navy
Tank: Torrid
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Payless
Headband: Little Luxuries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!