Beyond Burgundy







I picked this outfit because I was wanted to try and wear something that had a simple kind of vibe to it. I've been trying to be more of a minimalist in my outfit choices but still remain chic and stylish of course. Whenever I go for that kind of look I like to start with a neutral color so I picked my black tights, which are one of the comfiest items I own. I wanted to pick a top that was simple but still had a little something to it, and if I wear leggings I usually pair it with a tunic. I knew right away which top to pick, my burgundy tunic I love the knit pattern on it. The shoes I'm wearing have flowers made out of zippers on the top. The necklace has pearls along the neckline and it may have taken away a bit of the simplicity but I have a love affair with long dangly necklaces right now.

Tunic: Lane Bryant
Tights: Old Navy
Necklace: Evans
Shoes: Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!