No Necklace Needed

So this tee has quickly become one of my favorite shirts. I just can't get enough of all this fringe goin on and what not. One of the best things about it is that I don't even need a necklace when I wear it. But it's funny how many people think that my shirt really is a necklace.
Now that it's been pretty hot lately, the less I have to think about little extras like accessories, the better. I often just wanna throw on somethin lightweight and keep it movin... ok. Although this day was actually kinda cloudy, but it still worked out.











Jacket & Skirt: Gifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Booties: Payless
Bag: Aldo
Earrings: H&M

3 comments:

Iiona said...

Ahhhhhh! I love it :-)

Iiona said...

Ahhhhhh! I love it :-)

Tamara Chloé said...

wow that necklace is amazing!!! I love it!,you have some great inspiration on your blog!

I will follow you:) xoxo

Tamara Chloé

http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/
http://tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.nl/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!