Abstract Print

I found this really colorful printed dress (and took these pics) a while ago and fell in love with the design, it looks like an abstract painting to me. I normally go for pieces that are different so as soon as I saw it I knew it was meant for me, especially since this was only one. When I tried it on and discovered the side pockets, say no more... sold! For a dress like this I knew I wanted get shoes that equally stood out...

Got these bright wedges at Payless! There from Lela Rose and I think they complement the dress perfectly. Sometimes I sleep on Payless but I gotta say, they've been steppin their game up. Especially when they partner with designers like Christian Siriano, Isabel Toledo and Lela Rose of course to create exclusive collecions. So if your looking for cute shoes that wont take all your summer fun money don't rule out Payless you may be pleasantly surprised.






We started taking pics on the other end of the alley and ended up at the Tornado Club. Never been there but hey... at least I found it in case I ever decide to go.

Blazer: Lane Bryant
Dress, Bag & Accessories: Forever 21
Wedges: Lela Rose for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!