I want that look... for less!



New couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were out and about getting some ice cream recently. Aww, dare I say that I actually like them as a couple... well I do. It's nice to see Kanye smiling. As for Kim, I love the daytime look she has going on. It's a perfect blend of casual / dressy and of course Kim is pulling it off effortlessly. I also love how her hair makeup and accessories are all simple and compliment her overall look. Normally I wouldn't think about doing a plain sweatshirt but looking at this outfit, I just may have to get one.

Get the curvy version of this Look for Less

Old Navy
French Terry Pullover
$17.94

ASOS Curve
Leggings with PU Front
$45.45


Steve Madden
Beauty-L
$129.95


Bakers
Bologna XII Handbag
$59.



American Eagle
Rhinestome Studs
$12.50

Forever 21
Etched Heart & Flower Cuff
$6.80


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!