Denim on Denim

Hey guys, hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was filled with spring cleaning, running errands and homework... never ending homework. So I thought I'd get the week started with a outfit post from a little ways back (as you can probably tell from the snow on the ground).
For this shoot I decided on all denim. Knowing that if not done right it could quickly turn into denim overkill. So to balance my outfit, I made sure to do 2 completely different shades of denim. Light on top and dark on bottom, this way it doesn't look like one solid block of denim.
Wish I had remembered to get a close up of this coat cause it's my favorite winter piece. I got it on sale last year at the end of winter. You can't see but it has all these great details on it making it look sort of aviator-ish, plus it's super warm.



Coat: Evans
Shirt & Jeans: Lane Bryant
Booties & Accessories: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!