Out with the old...

Hello my lovely's, hope you all had wonderful Holiday's! It's been a while and I could tell you how hetic things have been for me and blah blah blah... or I could get back to talking about fashion. I think I'll take choice #2. So anyways New Years's is comming and it's one of my fav holiday celebrations. Fresh starts, new resolutions, fun parties and fancy clothes (what a way to bring in the new year). Here's an outfit idea to help you start 2012 in style!


New Year's Outfit

Metallic Maxi Dress
$50 - asos.com

Mariacher Clutch
$25 - aldoshoes.com

Mirabelle Glitter Platform Shoes
$50 - bakersshoes.com

Jet Bead Necklace
$38 - macys.com

Rhinestone Strech Ring
$5.80 - forever21.com

Triangle Drop Earrings
$3.80 - forever21.com

Leatherette Bow Cuff
$4.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!